This is the forum for all who are interested in the theory of what may happen to consciousness at the point of death as explained in the books 'Is There Life After Death - The Extraordinary Science Of What Happens When You Die' and The Daemon.
Moderator: Martin Higgins
Anthony Peake wrote:The two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, were discovered by Asaph Hall, Sr. on August 12, 1877. He was actively looking for Martian moons so it was no accident. This was 151 years after Gulliver’s Travels. Now, as far as I am concerned this is a pure coincidence. However, as far as I am aware, not one of these "advanced beings" have informed us of anything remotely similar.
But I am happy to stand corrected ......
1. Food has no nutrients in it
2. the winter is hot and the summer is cold
3. time telescopes and the days seem shorter and shorter
4. A man can talk to his hip and communicate with people in his home
5. a day's journey will be able to be done in an hour
6. Arabs will be the wealthiest people and compete in building the tallest structures on earth
7. Iraq and Syria will be invaded and destroyed
Those are called the 'Minor Signs' and after these the Antichrist shows up - his symbol is 'One Eye' which delights (scares?) the Illuminati believers but I always had a sneaking suspicion about Gordon Brown....
higherconsciousness wrote:So if there was indeed a group of delighted believers who could influence the above "minor signs" in order to meet this criteria for the "antichrist" to show up they would certainly be very happy to comply. Cmon really?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest