Cheating the Ferryman, Is there Life After Death, The Daemon.

This is the forum for all who are interested in the theory of what may happen to consciousness at the point of death as explained in the books 'Is There Life After Death - The Extraordinary Science Of What Happens When You Die' and The Daemon.

11:11 Again - and a very weird coda

Synchrondipity is a term that itladians use to describe those weird synchronicities that support the theory called "Cheating The Ferryman". have you had any really odd coincidences that proved to be significant on one way or another? We want to hear about them. Place them on here and start a discussion about what they really mean.

Re: 11:11 Again - and a very weird coda

Postby Mr Erickson » Thu May 12, 2011 5:30 pm

LOL I just realized its the 12th and if an event in Rome did occur it must have happened in another universe.
Mr Erickson

Postby jobsaboba » Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Mr Erickson wrote:LOL I just realized its the 12th and if an event in Rome did occur it must have happened in another universe.

did you remember to put yer clock back ? pml

good previous post mate ;)

jobs
I am not wise..... I am otherwise !

we can all KNOW everything, without ever knowing WHY !
jobsaboba

Postby adam2011 » Fri May 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Tony,

No problem about the time responding; I think something like the 11:11 thing is strange, I have persistently questioned it but discovered little except an association with materialistic/negativity recently, you started this off by saying you almost lost your posting due to disconnection of the network? I have a habit of taking things apart to see the 'details' so the video was an opportunity to see what was going on at those times.

(little tip that may save your bacon :) press the back key once, sometimes its saved, or just hit CTRL+A (select all) in the document or where ever you are typing, it will highlight, then press CTRL and C and it will copy. If you lose it, go to notepad in Windows or GEDIT in Linux and Paste it, work saved and you can retry what you where trying to send by copying and pasting back in) :-)

So, 11:11 recently for me, has been problem with hot water heating - time 11:11, network disconnected and I got annoyed as I needed to check emails time 11:11 - laptop going mad - close to the window ;) time 11:11. Funny that there are eleven dimensions according to current physics. It's starting to sound like a warning or be aware of what your thinking, not confirmation bias?

I am sceptical about things, it may be our nature to demand visible or tangible proof that some*thing* actually exists, but, I have had many other experiences that aren't *normal*. Take these, I felt for some reason that I had chosen this path, and read in many books that that it may be the case. I have had strange sensations when shaking someone's hand or if they brush past. Knowing what is going to be said on a TV program, it can't be that I have seen before when this happened watching the News (live). Just hints of what may be out there. It is frustrating though not to have a clear answer, but to the contrary it would be rather boring if things were simple.

adam

**edit: to test confirmation bias, could we tie another time with significance - 4:44 say? Also forgot to mention that I had a period of one week of waking up and looking at the clock at 3:30am, my other half had the same thing during the same week. We got worried that something was happening and that something was alerting us to it?? I have researched it online and found other people with similar experiences, notably this -

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/24516 ... e_mystery/

In the video he says he woke up a 3.30, I have heard the hum before I read that...

end of edit**
adam2011

Postby rafromca » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:06 pm

I stumbled across a film promotion on synchronicity at http://www.infinicity.org/index.php
I haven't seen the film (think it is still in production) but watched a clip and was surprised to see the 11:11:11 showing up. Perhaps this has already been discussed but thought I'd share for those interested.

I also liked this clip from the same film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1f7_riyEXQ&feature=relmfu
rafromca

Postby CFTraveler » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm

I'd also like to see the film when it comes out- I've yet to see an explanation for it that makes sense to me, as I think people interpret it according to their beliefs.
Just commenting to 'bookmark' it.
CFTraveler

Postby Rich » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today I was looking through the posts and my mouth dropped open when I read "11:11 Again"

This 11:11 has been happening to me for months. In terms of looking at my phone or pc clock. I always seem to look at it at when it is reading 11:11.

I had decided that I must look at my phone and pc clocks alot and therefore had just been "lucky" continually seeing 11:11.... However reading this thread makes me wonder.

Do we actually look at the time a lot and just not register other numbers because they are not a pattern like 11:11 or are we really only looking at 11:11...? Food for thought!

Rich.
Rich

Postby Boronia1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi Anthony,
Call is synchronicity or what?.. I have had a little bit of weirdeness today.. call it coincidence??
I eventually managed to get a copy of your book "The Labyrinth of Time" last week and I did log in this morning onto this site and read about your up and coming interview with Danny Rubin from the famous "Ground Hog Day" movie at 5pm. ( I am listening to the interview whilst I type this message to you now at 5.36pm UK time).
Anyway decided to relax on a Sunday afternoon and started reading your book again at about 4.45ish pm and eventually I read the words: "Ground Hog Day" on page 75 of "Labyrinth of Time". I looked at the clock and it was dead on 5pm which prompted me to listen to the intervew.
( I did not plan on listening to the interview, but I just had to after the message from the universe)So here I am giving you a bit of feedback on how things are connecting.
Hilariously weird or just a matter of course?????
Cheers,
Susan
Boronia1

Postby Boronia1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Whoops.... I just realised the connection to 11:11. The previous email I just sent a few moments ago was sent on today's date of 11/11. Whilst I wrote the email I thought what a lot of hogwash about 11:11. After finishing the email and submitting it, I glanced at the date on my computer screen and I chuckled and now this 11:11 thing has a link! That is weird... or just a coincidence??????
Boronia1
Boronia1

Postby Rich » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Hello Everyone....

Another 11:11 today as I looked at my phone... more discussions with myself about how many times do I look at my phone during the day!

Also on my way to work a fire engine went passed all "blues and twos" as the presenter on R4 starts a segment on how many cats the fire brigade rescues from trees!!! I really thought WTF! and laughed out loud!

Rich.

PS sorry to all you Radio 1 listeners! - I really am quite old!! ;-)
Rich

Postby hilaryhcarter » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 pm

It's just typical that I find myself posting on this site (the first times for ages) at exactly 11 11 am. Totally beyond my conscious control...I had forgotten my password etc. so the delay in posting brought me to the significant time of 11 11.
Lots of people go on about this number appearing in their lives. I used to be one of them. But instead of just going on about it I decided that it was 'talking' to me. So I listened. I used it as a sign. I followed it.
Where did it lead me?
To old convents. 3 so far, one a former home to the Templars.
What did it teach me?
Loads.
What does it mean?
After 9 years of following the 11 11 I would descibe the meaning as 'being in alignment with One Consciousness'.
hilaryhcarter

PreviousNext

Return to Synchrondipity